Our 4x4 tours cross the stunning Sardinian territory and are designed to meet the needs of everyone. Selected paths of different technical levels suit the skills of every driver.
4x4 Tours cover various areas of the island (Barbagia, Ogliastra, Gallura, Sulcis etc.) and may have different characteristics. It is possible to live a different experience on each tour, exploring new routes and landscapes and discovering many aspects of the traditional cuisine and Sardinian folklore.
4x4 tours cover routes that are mainly off-road, all the off-road cars have the gearbox (no SUVs), some of the stages comprehend the use of the road book.
Groups can customize their tour by choosing the dates, areas, degree of difficulty and all the other details . Drivers which are not part of a group can choose the tour that most suits their preferences between our Organized Tours.
PERIOD: all year long
DURATION: 3 days - 10 cars for 20 people ( maximum 20 people)
The tour covers a distance of about 600 km (85% off-road)
1st stage: Olbia - Osidda, about 150 Km (110 % dirt, 40 % asphalt);
2nd stage: Osidda - Cala Gonone, with road book, about 130 Km (80 % dirt, 50 % asphalt);
3rd stage: Cala Gonone - Cardedu, about 110 km (80% dirt, 30% asphalt);
4th stage: Cardedu - Jerzu, about 100 km (95 % dirt, 5% asphalt);
5th stage: Jerzu - Orgosolo, 30 Km with road-book - 100 Km in convoy, all dirt.
The path is suitable for everyone but provides (optional) technical variants for the more experienced drivers.
- 5 days excursion with guide
- Guided tour of archaeological sites
- Residence or Hotel accommodation in double rooms, dinners, breakfast at the Hotel or Residence
- 5 lunches in agritourism or restaurant
- Car recovery in case of breakdown
- Various equipment available for the car maintenance
- Accurate description of local flora and fauna and of Sardinia's history
- Gadget souvenir (sweatshirt or hat)
Workouts for Team Drivers:
PERIOD: All year
DURATION: 10 days - Maximum 6 people
Preparation and safeguarding of special tests on different types of terrain:
- Enduro or Motorally special test.
- Cross Test and Enduro Extreme test.
- Personalized meals and tailored diet for athletes.